Kincaid Traffic Pattern
*From Raspberry Road 2 lanes flow into our school.
*Stay in right side of lane for drop-off and pick-up.
*Students exit from the right-side doors of vehicle.
*Use blinker to merge into left lane traffic to exit.
*Please do not park in left lane for after-school pick-up.
*Drivers in the left side lane will have access to parking lot spaces. Please do not stop and drop students off in this lane.
*Staff parking is Lot 1, which is a one-way lane coming in from Caravelle Drive.
*Visitor parking is Lot 2 and Lot 3.
*Volunteers are needed to help direct traffic before and after school ☺
A few reminders:
- Please do not drop students off earlier than 8:40am.
- Our outside supervision for students is from 8:40-8:55am.
- Our first bell rings at 8:50am and school begins at 9:00am.
- We do allow students to enter through the front door after the 8:50am bell rings.
- Students are marked tardy if not in their seats at 9:00am.
- After the 9:00am bell, late students will come to the front office for a tardy slip.
- Staff walk classes outside to the front of the building.
- Bus riders go to the bus lane, walkers leave the campus, and students being picked-up wait in grade lines near clock tower.
- This system will allow parents/guardians to remain in the traffic flow and pick up their student, rather then having to park and search. This enhances student safety and reduces the frustration of trying to locate students.
- Students remain in grade level lines until vehicles pull forward.
- We do not allow students to run up the hill to vehicles waiting.
- Please remain in the pick-up line, moving forward with traffic, and staff will send students to vehicles.